This Popular Drink Destroys Your Thyroid. Do You Drink It?
Recently, it was proven that soy milk can have harmful effect on our overall health, but besides these discoveries, people in U.S. keep drinking soy milk and eating soy, thinking these products are nutritious and healthy.
We give you facts why soy milk can cause chaos in your organism and ruin your health..
Why You Should Avoid Soy Milk
- The content of soybeans includes substance that causes clots, called hemagglutinin. The result of this can be clumped red blood cells.
- Another constituent of this plant is phytoestrogens (plant estrogen), which impedes the endocrine function and has been related to female infertility and breast cancer.
- Soy foods contain toxic aluminum in abundant amounts, which harms the nervous system and kidneys, and it has been also linked to the occurrence ofAlzheimer’s disease.
- There’s an abundance of anti-nutrients, natural toxins, in soybeans, and consuming only two glasses of soy milk daily can have adverse effects on the menstrual cycle.
- The production process involves high temperatures in order to get soy protein isolate and textured soy protein out of delicate soy proteins. These conditions can seriously harm your health.
- Soy has been found to increase the body’s need for vitamin B12 and vitamin D.
- Soy is packed with toxic isoflavones. Some of them, like genistein and daidzein can support the growth of breast cancer, so it is particularly dangerous for breast cancer sufferers.
- Soy is one of the most pesticide contaminated food, so 99 percent of it is GMO.
- Soy contains a compound resembling vitamin B12 that cannot be processed by your body. Thus, soy foods can contribute to B12 deficiency.
- Phytic acid inhibits the digestion of iron, copper, calcium, zinc, and magnesium, and guess what? It is contained in soy and soy products in abundant amounts.
Carrageenan in Soy Milk
Many scientific, peer-reviewed studies found that food-grade carrageenan can cause gastrointestinal inflammation, ulcerations, lesions and even colon cancer in laboratory animals. Additionally, recent studies funded by the American Diabetes Association have linked the consumption of food-grade carrageenan to insulin resistance and glucose intolerance in mice.
The facts in this post are probably enough for you to realize that soy and soy products are extremely dangerous for your overall health.